Denigrated sentence example
- In the modern era, indigenous people have seen their land and resources stolen, and their cultures denigrated and undermined.
- denigrated women and seen them as second-class citizens in the past.
- The term was coined by the sociolinguist Labov to describe how people feel about their language variety when it is constantly denigrated.
- Tourists are often denigrated for having difficulty in locating the ' University ' .
- Ernaux is concerned to expose the ways in which working-class life and cultural preferences have been systematically denigrated and denied validity.Advertisement
- Or maybe in the inevitable letters from fans of the game who feel it's being unfairly denigrated.
- denigrated in this way, so are all sections of society.
- They suffer the double whammy of being denigrated at all social levels and at the same time taxed heavily.
- The pitcher isn't denigrated specifically, but they have the thought planted in their head that they are facing a formidable opponent.