Dengue sentence example
- Additionally, infectious diseases like malaria and dengue fever are being spread to new areas that were once inhospitable to mosquitoes, putting the health of millions of human beings at risk.
- They can cause the transmission of West Nile Virus, yellow fever, dengue fever, malaria and encephalitis, among other very serious conditions.
- The same goes for any symptoms that suggest you may have contracted an illness, such as West Nile virus, yellow or dengue fever or malaria, from the mosquito.
- "Dengue Fever and Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever."
- Mosquitoes have been known to spread fatal illnesses such as malaria, yellow fever, dengue fever and many other serious diseases.Advertisement
- For the undernourished young children in the camps, however, dengue often means death.
- Dengue fever NEW March 2003 Covers the effects of supportive treatments for dengue haemorrhagic fever or dengue shock syndrome in children.
- These include plague, cholera, diphtheria, yellow fever, dengue and TB.
- dengue fever for more than 200 years.
- dengue virus RNA synthesis on a circular genome.Advertisement
- dengue outbreak to affect this city was in 2001.
- Infection with the dengue virus is not normally life-threatening, but in a minority of cases the potentially deadly dengue haemorrhagic fever ensues.
- dengue shock syndrome (DSS) results from leakage of plasma into the extravascular compartment.
- Health experts have known about dengue fever for more than 200 years.
- undernourished young children in the camps, however, dengue often means death.Advertisement
- dengue infection.