Denarii sentence example
- The Alexandrian talent of Festus, 12,000 denarii, is the same talent again.
- The coinage began before the Roman conquest was completed; the monetary system resembles that of the Roman republic, with values analogous to denarii and quinarii.
- Over moo silver denarii, all coined before 63 B.C., were found at Faesulae in 182 9.
- tribute of 90,000 denarii, and supplying the Moslems with guides and markets on their way home.
- denariusus's parable, Simon might actually be the one who owed five hundred denarii instead of fifty.Advertisement
- denariusrlier hoard comprised 976 denarii, radiates and nummi, all but one dating to before 305.
- denariusl detectorist found a number of Roman artifacts including several silver denarii of different dates.
- denariusntents proved to be a number of coins principally Roman denarii but among them were four ancient British coins in gold.
- denariusme procedure was repeated; each handful of earth went into the sieve, and we recovered two more beautiful denarii.
- denariusacknowledge the debt of silver denarii, 500, the dowry of W according to what they wrote above.Advertisement
- For the denarii of Juba II.