Denali sentence example
- Alaska cruise tours often involve visits to different cities, unique natural features, and explorations of Denali National Park.
- Included in the trip is the McKinley Explorer train to Denali where cruisers can take the Tundra Wilderness Tour.
- Inevitably, each tour will visit different cities (most frequently Fairbanks, Anchorage, or both) as well as assorted national parks - Denali is the most popular, home to the highest mountain in North America, the famed Mount McKinley.
- The Cruisetours offer trips to Glacier Bay and to Denali National Parks.
- You can choose to combine your cruise with a land tour of Denali National Park.Advertisement
- Then, visitors will travel to Fairbanks and Denali National Park before heading to Anchorage.
- PROBE 1 and PROBE 2 - These vehicles are GMC Sierra Denali trucks mounted with radar probes to help with weather monitoring.