Demystify sentence example
- demystify the process.
- We will explain the major provisions of the legislation and attempt to demystify accompanying jargon often used by privacy professionals.
- demystify the art of today by taking a look at the art of the past.
- This article will attempt to demystify the act of naked skiing and provide the curious with tips and tricks to ensure that their first experience is safe and fun.
- Using cell phones worldwide can be a little bit of a complicated affair, but we here at LoveToKnow are here to demystify the process.Advertisement
- demystify the terminology for users.
- demystify finance and help small investors.
- demystify what we say!
- LoveToKnow wants to help you demystify the eBay online auctioning process.
- demystify the jargon, there are anecdotal accounts of how individual lawyers have benefited from using the Internet.Advertisement
- demystify a wealth of tantalizing recipes and Brother Ron also demystifies alternative protein sources beans, grains, tofu, tempeh and seitan.