Demoralize sentence example
- He died a broken-hearted man, prophesying the inevitable ruin of a nation which he himself had done so much to demoralize.
- demoralize the enemy by tossing one of the remaining sacks over the wall.
- If you don't get those taken care of first, the pain that those problems cause could demoralize you and cause you to fall out of the sport of jogging forever.
- demoralize the Iraqi troops?
- demoralize IX: It would be demoralizing not to believe there is a moral order to the universe.Advertisement
- In the rest of the country they had not been allowed to reside in the villages, because their habits of keeping vodka-shops and lending money at usurious interest were found to demoralize the peasantry, and even in the towns their numbers and occupations had been restricted by the authorities.