Demoness sentence example
- The growl of a demoness was almost a whimper.
- A teenage girl with a scarred face framed by short dark hair and tiny fangs marking her as a demoness trailed her.
- He leaned away to look down and confirm that she wore the dress of a demoness.
- Deidre's eyes fell to the tall teen demoness, who was shaking and clinging to Darkyn's mate.
- Darkyn's mate cast a worried look at the teen demoness, who was shaking.Advertisement
- Wynn stood with a slender teen demoness, half of whose face was knotted with thick scars.
- He did a lot of bad things, and his mother was a demoness, a powerful one who seduced his father.
- He.d only spent one night there last month before Sasha flung him to the side in favor of a demoness.
- The teeth of a demoness don't.
- The death dealer tossed the teen demoness through a yellow portal, onto the mortal plane rather than into Hell.Advertisement
- He killed his wives in cold blood after they gave birth to his sons, until he tangled with the demoness that was Rhyn's mother.
- The coffin was gone, but the mutilated body of his demoness mother remained on the far wall. Rhyn stood before it as he had less than a week before. This time, he felt something towards the decapitated creature: hatred. She'd made him what he was, a disaster no one could fix except for a dead human.
- Kris's memories stirred stronger than he liked. He remembered Lilith, a beautiful Immortal whose laugh had filled him with happiness. Their love had been intense and brief, lasting less than a human year in total. One day, she was just â€¦ gone. Slaughtered by Rhyn, who had taken her head the same way his brothers took the head of Rhyn's demoness mother.