Democratically sentence example
- Courts of law are now the norm in the world, with laws being democratically established and widely published.
- Accountability 5.7 Statutory bodies provide universal, equitable services for which they can be held democratically accountable.
- It has also clearly demonstrated its contempt for democracy through its willingness to ignore the democratically expressed wishes of the electorates in member states.
- Each home is democratically run by officers who are elected to serve for terms of six months.
- All these organizations are democratically accountable to their members.Advertisement
- What relationship do people have to these comittees - just how democratically legitimate are they?
- Hamas may have won power democratically, but it seeks the creation of a global Islamic theocracy under Shari'a law.
- Both the parliament and executive contain Scots who are absolutely and totally democratically unaccountable to the people whose lives they blight.