Demersal sentence example
- When that has been done (it has been achieved by the present writer in the case of the sea fish Cottus with demersal eggs,) it would be possible to deposit the young fish in suitable localities on a large scale, with a reasonable prospect of influencing the local abundance of the s p ecies of fish in question.
- It spawns at a distance from the shore, and its eggs are buoyant, like those of many other marine fishes and unlike those of the herring, which are adhesive and demersal, i.e.
- demersal fisheries ' .
- A mixed demersal trawl How are demersal trawl How are Demersal Fish Caught?
- demersal fish in general do not have a lot of lipid in their flesh, generally lipid stores are found in the liver.Advertisement
- demersal species.
- demersal fishing in the North Sea.
- demersal fish stocks seen during this period is not mirrored in the zooplankton series.
- finned fish that can caught from salt-water fisheries: These are Pelagic and Demersal.
- The majority of trawl vessels directly target Nephrops but they are also taken as by catch inthe demersal fishery.Advertisement
- fishery bass fisheries, and other pair trawl fisheries (both pelagic and demersal) will be able to continue in this area.
- young haddock spend the first few months of life in the upper water layers before adopting the demersal way of life.
- seine netters fish for demersal fish, those that live near the seabed.
- A mixed demersal trawl How are Demersal Fish Caught?
- Seine netters fish for demersal fish, those that live near the seabed.Advertisement