Demerol sentence example
- She claims she was given too much Demerol and that her breath had slowed down to five breaths per minute.
- Commonly abused prescription opioids include morphine, codeine, Vicodin, and Demerol.
- Opiate-based drug addictions that are effectively treated by with this method of detoxification include addictions to heroin, codeine, Vicodin, morphine, Demerol, Lorcet, and Percocet.
- The class includes morphine, codeine, and a number of semi-synthetics including meperidine (Demerol), propoxyphen (Darvon), and others.
- Synthetic compounds that resemble morphine in their chemical structure: Narcotics in this group include fentanyl (Duragesic), levorphanol (Levo-Dromoran), meperidine (Demerol), methadone, and propoxyphene (Darvon).Advertisement
- For example, choosing a narcotic such as Demerol, Stadol or Nubain to help with labor may make your baby sleepy after birth, which can cause some problems transitioning from the womb to the outside.