Deltoids sentence example
- The stereom of the radials and deltoids on each side of the ambulacra is thrown into folds, running across the radio-deltoid FIG.
- In the high bar method, the bar will be resting on top of the posterior deltoids right at the base of the neck.
- The military press targets the other end of the spectrum, splitting the effort between anterior deltoids and upper pecs.
- Others build natural shoulder pads by working on their deltoids.
- The deltoids muscles are those that run along the caps of the shoulder.Advertisement
- Depending upon your form, you can also work your deltoids and upper arm muscles.
- - Blastoidea in which the thecal plates have assumed a definite number and position in 3 circlets, as follows: 3 basals, 2 large and I small; 5 radials, often forkshaped, forming a closed circlet; 5 deltoids, interradial in position, supported on the shoulders or processes of the radials, and often surrounding the peristome with their oral ends.
- Barbell Military Press exercise John Gibb The barbell military press is a great exercise for working the deltoids.