Delis sentence example
- At this period another calamity befell Egypt; about 3000 DelIs (Kurdish troops) arrived in Cairo from Syria.
- Cairo was ripe for revolt; the pasha was hated for his tyranny and extortion, and execrated for the deeds of his troops, especially those of the Delis: the sheiks enjoined the people to close their shops, and the soldiers clamoured for pay.
- his troops became mutinous for their pay; the silhdar, who had commanded one of the expeditions against the Mamelukes, advanced to the relief of KhorshId; and the latter ordered the DelIs to march to his assistance.
- Do look out for the lovely sandwich delis, Ben's cookies and the Cornish pasty shop.
- They are also readily available as take-out dishes from take-aways, delis, supermarkets and a wide number of other outlets.Advertisement
- Choose from among delis, bakeries, and catering enterprises as well as numerous types of small businesses.
- Some bakeries and delis also have Ezkeil 4:9 bread bread available for sandwiches.