Delirium-tremens sentence example
- This has long been a debated matter, but it may now be stated, with considerable certainty, that the higher centres are incoordinately stimulated, a state closely resembling that of delirium tremens being induced.
- The headache is described as splitting; delirium is of the busy type, like delirium tremens.
- When taken continuously the drug soon loses its power as a hypnotic. Its unpleasant taste usually prevents the formation of a paraldehyde habit, but it occasionally occurs with symptoms resembling delirium tremens.
- Withdrawal symptoms include: tremor anxiety restlessness sweating nausea seizures delirium tremens (DTs ).
- Anti-seizure medications and anti-psychotic drugs are often used during delirium tremens.Advertisement
- Addicts who expect to have severe withdrawal symptoms, such as delirium tremens or seizures, should also be in a medical model of drug detoxification.
- Severe withdrawal can result in serious medical problems, including delirium tremens.