Delinquencies sentence example
- Cooper was at once placed on the privy council, receiving also a formal pardon for former delinquencies.
- Finance.-The total true value of taxable property in the state was, according to the tax levy of 1907, $1,767,815,487, and the total taxes, including delinquencies, in the same year amounted to $38,880,257.
- Some applications for gas cards delve a little further into the creditworthiness of an applicant by asking about previous bankruptcies and delinquencies as well as inquiring about income.
- This includes making payments on time, the number and severity of delinquencies and any public records.
- Delinquencies, court judgments, property liens and timely payments fall within this category.Advertisement