Delineations sentence example
- Delineations such as these do not, however, satisfy scientific requirements.
- The work consists of brief, vigorous and trenchant delineations of moral types, which contain a most valuable picture of the life of his time.
- It is interesting to compare Ambrose's account of what subsequently came to be known as the " four cardinal virtues " with the corresponding delineations in Cicero's 3 De officiis which served the bishop as a model.
- Nilus, the disciple and defender of Chrysostom, permitted the symbol of the cross in churches and also pictorial delineations of Old and New Testament history, but deprecated other symbols, pictures of martyrs, and most of all the representation of Christ.
- Slightly blend the edges of the lip line to ensure there are no sharp delineations.Advertisement
- The real advantage of this lens is that each area blends seamlessly into the other, and even better, does so without any of the typical delineations so common with eye glasses of the past.