Delineating sentence example
- This symbolic role functioned relative to notions of social organization, delineating or invoking the fundamental limits of social praxis.
- Stevinus was the first to show how to model regular and semiregular polyhedra by delineating their frames in a plane.
- It was natural that the earlier Stoics should be chiefly occupied with delineating the inner and outer characteristics of ideal wisdom and virtue, and that the gap between the ideal sage and the actual philosopher, though never ignored, should yet be somewhat overlooked.
- This principle must naturally be adhered to when delineating the features of the ground.
- As the brushes are slowly shifted over on the revolving contact so as to select different phases of the alternating electromotive force, the pen follows and draws a curve delineating the wave form of that electromotive force or current.Advertisement
- The most important Arctic work in the 18th century was performed by the Russians, for they succeeded in delineating the whole of the northern coast of Siberia.