Delicates sentence example
- Do you actually hand wash your delicates or do you abuse them by laundering them on the heavy cycle with your jeans?
- If you are advised to hand-wash your sleepwear, use a gentle detergent made especially for delicates, such as Woolite.
- Satin lingerie is easy to care for, but like most delicates, it requires gentle washing for the longest life.
- If you can launder your pajamas at home, use cool water and a detergent made for delicates, such as Woolite.
- To get the longest life out of these socks, wash them as you would any delicates; either hand wash them or place them in a lingerie bag before putting into a washing machine on the gentle cycle.Advertisement
- You don't have to fret about ruining your delicates, though, as long as you follow some guidelines.
- Like most women's lingerie, you should hand wash your delicates in cool water and allow them to air dry.
- Not only do you need to wash them with soap especially made for delicates like Woolite or a baby soap like Dreft, don't use too much.
- Treat these delicates like the precious pieces they are.
- Many synonyms may be used, including intimate apparel, sleepwear, delicates, undergarments, sleepwear, underclothing, and unmentionables.Advertisement
- Many nightgowns, pajama sets, and other types of delicates offer modest coverage while still enticing the senses with luxurious fabrics, rich colors, or one alluring detail - a plunging neckline or high leg cut, for example.
- Many satin robes can be laundered at home using a gentle cycle and detergent formulated for delicates.
- You can simply fill the bag with your delicates and run them through your washing machine with the regular laundry.
- Fashion First Aid Delicates Defender (pictured) - This round bag is a little bit larger than the Real Simple bags, but is still sized perfectly for a small batch of intimate items.
- Invest in lingerie bags in which to wash your delicates.Advertisement
- Hand wash truly means "hand wash" and it's advisable to use a specific "delicates" detergent which can be purchased in the lingerie section of most department stores as well as in sleepwear boutiques.