Dek sentence example
- He had already, in 1859, as the result of a visit to Budapest, made certain modifications in the Bach system by way of concession to Magyar sentiment, and in 1861 he had had an interview with Dek, during which, though unconvinced by that statesmans arguments, he had at least assured himself of his loyalty.
- He now made Beust, Bismarcks Saxon antagonist, the head of his government, as the result of whose negotiations with Dek the Austro-Hungarian Compromise of 1867 was agreed upon.
- Sikkens Cetol Dek Finish receives shining reviews across the board.
- If you are looking for a solid or opaque deck stain, try Sikkens' Rubbol DEK for a satin sheen or Rubbol Solid Dek for a low-lustre sheen.
- The Cetol DEK Finish is a translucent stain that provides a satin sheen while Cetol SRD stain can be used for a matte look.Advertisement