Dehydrate sentence example
- This is concerning for caregivers, because children can dehydrate after a short time.
- Overexposure to sunlight can dehydrate the body.
- While the lenses themselves probably won't singlehandedly dehydrate your eyes and cause the problem, those combined with a dry environment, allergies, heaters, and wind certainly can.
- Wavy hair will dehydrate and frizz more easily than other styles, so you must concentrate on finding a hydrating product that works well for you.
- These self contained units break down and dehydrate human waste to a compost product that can be added to the soil, sanitized and compacted by the drying and composting process.Advertisement
- Anti-nausea medication can quiet the brain's message to the stomach to throw up, and this in turn makes the dog more comfortable and less likely to dehydrate.
- air-dry bags enable the baits to breath and slowly dehydrate stopping them going off.
- IAnti-nausea medication can quiet the brain's message to the stomach to throw up, and this can make the dog more comfortable and less likely to dehydrate.
- While the occasional alcoholic drink won't sacrifice your complexion, excess alcohol consumption will dehydrate your body and will affect the beauty of your complexion.
- dehydrate and dry skin Most babies tend to be bathed daily, but washing with water alone has a dehydrating effect on the skin.Advertisement
- dehydrate stopping them going off.
- If you want dried foods that are truly raw than you should get sun-dried or better yet, sun dry or dehydrate them yourself.
- Following are a few websites that will help you learn how to dehydrate food.
- Caffeinated beverages are diuretics and serve to dehydrate you further.
- In general, when a soft contact lens is worn it's more likely to dehydrate the eye depending on how much water it contains.Advertisement
- Dehydrator Kits: Allows you to dehydrate food using your toaster oven.
- Many people confuse dehydration-related fatigue with hunger, which leads them to both overeat and dehydrate -- a potentially deadly combination.
- Avoid drinking alcohol because it can dehydrate the skin further.