Dehumanizing sentence example
- Any task that could be done a machine is, by definition, dehumanizing to a human being.
- But over time, these dehumanizing jobs are what will be "left behind," not the people who perform them.
- dehumanizessible to form an alliance of historic bloc against the dehumanizing total system?
- dehumanizecase, the computer is not dehumanizing; it's an interpreter.
- dehumanizeseems most expert at dehumanizing other people?Advertisement
- dehumanizely depicts the dehumanizing effects of the camp on his fellow inmates, yearning for liberty yet unable to imagine freedom.
- Their work is literally dehumanizing.
- By watching big brother you too become part of the dehumanizing process (Socialist Worker August 26 2000 ).