Dehisced sentence example
- When ripe, the germ-cells are dehisced directly to the exterior.
- They serve probably for the aeration of the gonads by admitting to their vicinit y water with its dissolved oxygen; they never serve as genital ducts, since the generative products are always dehisced into the stomach and pass out by the mouth.
- Some of the pollen-sacs had dehisced, while others still retained their pollen.
- Its members are quite devoid of any mouth or alimentary canal, but have a well-developed body cavity into which the eggs are dehisced and which communicates with the exterior by From Cambridge Natural History, vol.
- This was the case in Urnatopteris (Kidston), with Sphenopteroid sterile foliage; the sporangia, borne on the filiform pinnules of the fertile rachis, appear to have dehisced by an apical pore (fig.Advertisement
- The case study does not report any contraindications using VAC therapy when treating the dehisced sternal wound where heart and pericardium were exposed.