Degreased sentence example
- All other mild steel door components degreased and primed with one coat of rust resisting primer paint.
- degreased with alcohol before being used.
- Ceramic tiles should be thoroughly degreased, rinsed and allowed to dry.
- Hygiene e.g. if nail is not sterilized and degreased, may trap dirt and lead to fungal infections.
- In modern practice degreased bones (see Gelatin), or bone-ash which has lost its virtue as a filtering medium, &c., or a mineral phosphate is treated with sufficient sulphuric acid to precipitate all the calcium, the calcium sulphate filtered off, and the filtrate concentrated, mixed with charcoal, coke or sawdust and dried in a muffle furnace.Advertisement