Degrades sentence example
- Woman, in her wasted life, in her hurried death, here stands appealing to the society that degrades her, with a combination of eloquence and poetry, of forms of art at once instantaneous and permanent, and with great metrical energy and variety.
- from 469); he degrades Ephialtes into a tool of Pericles.
- He degrades his vizier to the office of barber, taking all his goods in the process; and makes the barber his vizier.
- The Eastern theologian thinks that the Western double procession degrades the Deity and destroys the perfection of the Trinity.
- This enzyme catalyzes the conversion of angiotensin I to angiotensin II in blood plasma and in vascular endothelial tissues and degrades bradykinin.Advertisement
- degrades rapidly in room temperature environment and will not last more than a couple of days or less like this.
- Any higher, and players congregate in massive dogfights, which actually degrades their entertainment experience.
- These proteins convert plasminogen to plasmin, which in turn degrades fibrin, the main component of the clot.
- Once I have suppressed one or two of you, your ability to suppress me degrades, and I start to win the firefight.
- The modified P. fluorescens cultures are killed by heat pasteurization and provides a persistent biopesticide preparation that degrades much slower in sunlight than Bt.Advertisement
- When you get into things like collectibles and antiques, that is where the utility of the internet degrades a bit.
- Since plastic never fully degrades, over time the plastic chip bags eventually break apart into smaller pieces of plastic.
- When it degrades, it produces additional acid.
- The destroyed red blood cells release the blood's red pigment (hemoglobin) which degrades into a yellow substance called bilirubin.
- One of the most difficult aspects of dating origami is that paper degrades.Advertisement
- The quality degrades over time and instead of continued use, it is safer to purchase a new toaster oven.
- It is possible to design the site so that it "degrades gracefully" for these devices, but that is an added expense.