Degradable sentence example
- degradable materials break down.
- degradable waste from landfill.
- degradable packaging is reflected in our pricing which we believe is competitive and cost effective.
- degradable as they are made primarily from maize oil and degradable synthetic polymer.
- degradable bags the Council supplies Can I buy degradable bags for my Garden Waste?Advertisement
- degradable protein.
- Composting is the aerobic process by which biologically degradable wastes are broken down to form a stable material containing organic matter and plant nutrients.
- This ghost fishing problem can be reduced with the inclusion of easily degradable elements in the construction of the pot.
- These totally degradable plastic bags are designed to maintain their full strength for a year from manufacture under normal conditions.