Deg sentence example
- It is the chief health resort of the state, and its climate is one of the finest in Australia; it has a mean annual temperature of 58.6° F., and the summer heat is never excessive.
- Cooma, with a mean summer temperature of 65.4°, and a mean winter temperature of 41.4°, may be taken as illustrative of the climate of the southern tableland, and Armidale of the northern.
- On the mainland, and more especially on the eastern slope, the temperature is cooler, the thermometer seldom rising above 93° in the shade, and falling at night below 70°.
- On an average day in this part of the peninsula the temperature in a European house ranged from 88° to 68°.
- In the districts bordering on the coast the thermometer seldom falls below 37°; and only for a few moments and at long intervals has it been known to rise as high as 105°.Advertisement
- I think you should check your chart for Mahala's nephew; my Solar Fire program gives an ascendant of about 3 deg.
- Ambient temp 23 deg, track temp 36 deg.
- Left bank reached 21 deg. and the left wingtip came within 1.5 feet of the ground.
- Preheat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Place in oven and bake at 350° for approximately 30 minutes; uncover and continue baking for 15 more minutes.Advertisement