Defrost sentence example
- A basic microwave oven should be able to cook, defrost and reheat.
- The frozen water will defrost gradually during the trip so the dog can drink when thirsty.
- Avoid using the microwave to defrost the meat because this process can make the flesh tough and rubbery.
- This dehumidifier has an internal defrost system that prevents frost build up on its inner coils and allows for operation in areas with temperatures as low as 55 degrees.
- The finish is stainless steel and the 13.5 inch turntable and super fast defrost setting can accommodate small to medium cooking containers.Advertisement
- The defrost setting just pulses the microwaves on and off to allow time for these bursts of cooking to even out.
- Meanwhile, Mo attempts to defrost her frozen turkey in the bath.
- The microwave revolutionized the way people cook, allowing the average person to defrost meat, boil water, or prepare a meal almost instantly.
- However, if you want all of the bells and whistles with LED displays, or defrost and reheat functions, you should expect to pay more.
- When preparing to cook a turkey in a roaster oven, the first thing you need to do is defrost the bird.Advertisement
- Matthew Puttock had left the engine running to defrost the windscreen in order that he could drive safely.
- As winter approaches, you should be prepared to unfreeze door locks and defrost the windows.
- Do not defrost food by leaving out of the refrigerator.
- To thaw food properly place the frozen food in a bath of cold water replacing the water every 30-40 minutes, place it in the refrigerator or defrost it in the microwave.
- Sauté onion in pan, add peas and carrots to defrost.Advertisement
- If possible always defrost them in the bottom of the fridge.