Defrauding sentence example
- When Ignatius arrived in Paris, he lodged at first with some fellow-countrymen; and for two years attended the lectures on humanities at the college de Montaigu, supporting himself at first by the charity of Isabella Roser; but, a fellowlodger defrauding him of his stock, he found himself destitute and compelled to beg his bread.
- Parliament would grant the king no supplies, and he could find the means of fitting out a fleet only by defrauding his creditors.
- Conventional asset protection is not hiding assets, defrauding creditors or evading income taxes.
- defrauding the bank, aren't we?
- defrauding not just the system and fraud is estimated to cost every home £ 80 a year.Advertisement
- The chief execs of five UK companies were hoicked out of bed at dawn and arrested for allegedly defrauding the NHS.
- If the AP is understating their income they are probably also defrauding the government.
- The student who secures his coveted leisure and retirement by systematically shirking any labor necessary to man obtains but an ignoble and unprofitable leisure, defrauding himself of the experience which alone can make leisure fruitful.
- Lenders usually have regulations about where the down payment comes from and if you are dishonest, it could be considered defrauding a lender.
- Acting in such a manner is a means of defrauding both your partner and yourself.Advertisement
- It offers stiffer criminal penalties for securities fraud, defrauding shareholders and destroying or altering records in federal investigations.