Definable sentence example
- Actually given the diversity the recipe doesn't really matter as no one characteristic is definable.
- What, however, with the idealists was an object of thought alone, the absolute, is to Lotze only inadequately definable in rigorous philosophical language; the aspirations of the human heart, the contents of our feelings and desires, the aims of art and the tenets of religious faith must be grasped in order to fill the empty idea of the absolute with meaning.
- word is KipKcos, generally used in the form rcpi?cos), a plane curve definable as the locus of a point which moves so that its distance from a fixed point is constant.
- Hegel offers a supposed proof that Time and Space, Matter, Nature, are ascertainable and definable 2 This is Kant's positive refutation of Hume's scepticism.
- A solid angle is definable as the space contained by three or more planes intersecting in a common point; it is familiarly represented by a corner.Advertisement
- ~ equipment ~ knife di di characterized, and in its most cursive form seems hardly to retain any definable trace of the original hieroglyphic pictures.
- Up to the present time all attempts to arrange the genera in natural and definable groups have failed to meet with general approval; and this criticism must be extended to Beecher's subdivision of the class into three orders, named Hypoparia, Proparia and Opisthoparia, based upon the form and position of a groove, the so-called genal suture, which marks the lateral portion of the head-shield.
- It does not follow, however, that the attempt to distinguish special races should be given up, for there at least exist several definable types, each of which so far prevails in a certain population as to be taken as its standard.
- These accessories carry with them a sense of refinement, though there is no definable reason as to why.
- Fine art is either something easily understood that resembles something or not always definable.Advertisement
- Arguably, the mask and the heart are the most definable aspects of an Iron Man costume.
- It is a consciousness whose problems are purely formal or technical, with precisely definable solutions.
- In the presence of chondromalacia of the central ridge or generalized over the whole patella there is usually no definable cause treatable by arthroscopy.
- The external segments are usually definable by the setae; and if the setae are absent, as in the anterior segments a, Penial seta of Perichaeta ceylonica.
- It follows that the subfamily typified by this species, in which are included the gazelles, is the one to which alone the term antelopes should be applied if it were employed in a restricted and definable sense.Advertisement