Defibrillator sentence example
- Dialysis came a few years later, then chemotherapy, then the defibrillator, then the polio vaccine; then came cloning, then a kidney transplant.
- A permanent pacemaker or implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD) is sometimes needed to regulate the child's heart rhythm.
- "Move, D," Dusty ordered, snatching the defibrillator from Laney.
- Mr and Mrs Wort then went on to raise more funds and donated a defibrillator to Frome Victoria Hospital.
- Mr and Mrs wort then went on to raise more funds and donated a defibrillator to Frome Victoria Hospital.Advertisement