Deferral sentence example
- This type of arrangement is called an elective deferral.
- The criteria for qualifying for an elderly deferral of property tax vary by state.
- For investors with large capital gains, the CGT deferral has not been changed.
- Mr Ching could not quantify the indirect cost to council taxpayers of the deferral of other capital schemes.
- A number of states have established some type of an elderly deferral of property tax program.Advertisement
- Primarily, property tax deferral programs are available to citizens over the age of 65.
- Other low-income residents under the age of 65 may qualify for property tax deferral programs as well.
- If property taxes are the reason you are thinking about a reversible mortgage, consider contacting an accountant or your county about tax deferral programs or a homestead tax exemption.
- The deferral in the title refers to the fact that annuitant will not receive any payments from the plan until later.