Defense-mechanisms sentence example
- defenceungs ' defense cells attempt to destroy the asbestos particles, but the body's defense mechanisms are unable to break them down.
- What makes a bacterium an endophyte and why are plant defense mechanisms not activated?
- humoral defense mechanisms occurs, with little improvement following the instigation of dialysis.
- Anne Bebbington An investigation introducing plant defense mechanisms and the idea of adaptation 91 What happened to the holly leaf miner?
- The lungs ' defense cells attempt to destroy the asbestos particles, but the body's defense mechanisms are unable to break them down.Advertisement
- Intact skin provides an effective barrier to invasion by pathogenic organisms - it is an important part of the body's external defense mechanisms.
- As a group they are involved in the body 's defense mechanisms and reparative activity.
- A cat uses these calls as defense mechanisms or to convey aggression.
- Stress negatively affects the immune system, hindering the body's natural defense mechanisms against viruses such as the herpes virus.
- They have better defense mechanisms and present challenges in recovery.Advertisement
- Older children become adept at erecting defense mechanisms to protect themselves against the pain they feel over a divorce.
- In fact, in several cases this may be true, although such behavioral defense mechanisms are popular within relationships and are not limited to the Virgos.