Defecating sentence example
- An attempt should be made to see whether the fish is defecating, in case the problem is being caused by an intestinal blockage.
- defecatet consisted of singing Beatles songs whilst defecating on stage.
- defecateing about not defecating on one's own doorstep, maybe!
- defecateng can damage the vent, making egg laying and even defecating impossible.
- These reflexes, which are essential for a newborn's survival immediately after birth, include sucking, swallowing, blinking, urinating, hiccupping, and defecating.Advertisement
- Unlike infants, toddlers know when they are urinating or defecating and may assume certain postures or become quiet when they are about to move their bowels.
- Lastly, the child will begin to show signs of being able to delay urination or bowel movements such as waking from sleep still dry or refraining from urinating or defecating for longer periods of time while not wearing a diaper.
- Second, the child may be afraid of the toilet or of defecating in public places like school.