Defaulting sentence example
- Private persons may complain to justices in respect of nuisances by which they are personally aggrieved, and if the district council make default in doing their duty, the Local Government Board may authorize any officer of police to institute any necessary proceedings at the cost of the defaulting council.
- improvident speculation has led to cases of defaulting and greatly damaged the reputation of the dhikuti.
- If there is still money left that will be given to the defaulting lessee as cash.
- Music is constantly moving from one place to another, and knowing the notes that make up any chord gives you many more options than simply defaulting to the root note.
- Further, more and more of Hawaii's homeowners are defaulting on their mortgages due to the drastic spikes in their adjustable rate mortgages rates.Advertisement
- Lenders oftentimes offer lower interest rates and better terms for loans secured by collateral because there is a statistically lower chance of the borrower defaulting on these loans.
- Defaulting on a second mortgage may result in foreclosure.
- magistrate," and accusing the three defaulting contributors of a scandalous falling away from righteousness and a high mind.
- The conference, being held only a year before the time fixed for the second Hague Conference, applied itself mainly to the question of the extent to which force might be used for the collection of pecuniary claims against defaulting governments, and the forwarding of the principle of arbitration under the Hague Conventions.
- Indeed, we have evidence of sound, if conventional, principle in Prodicus's apologue of the " Choice of Heracles," and of honourable, though eccentric, practice in the story of Protagoras's treatment of defaulting pupils.Advertisement
- The sinking fund consists of damages recovered against defaulting revenue collectors, railway stock and appropriations from time to time by the legislature.
- The creditor has the right of claiming the aid of the law against the defaulting municipality; and the amounts, the terms, and the time of duration of local debt are supervised in order to prevent injustice to particular persons or improvidence with regard to the revenue and property of the local units.
- They may hear complaints by a parish council that a district council has failed to provide sufficient sewerage or water-supply, or has failed to enforce the provisions of the Public Health Acts in their district, and on such complaint they may transfer to themselves and exercise the powers of the defaulting council, or they may appoint a person to perform those duties.
- The defaulting regiment was, marched down to Barrackpur for punishment.