Defaulted sentence example
- If he defaulted he paid five-fold.
- But some cities defaulted, and they were apparently among those assigned to Malichus.
- Investment mortgages are more likely to be defaulted on than mortgages for primary residences.
- The site is defaulted to show links to specific posts in the search results.
- In a major GM tournament, players could expect to be defaulted for visiting the bookstall during a game.Advertisement
- If your account defaulted after January 2010, then read the arbitration clause carefully before electing it.
- If the matter still cannot be resolved and you still can't pay up the defaulted amount then your lender will begin the foreclosure process.
- Until 1900, when an adjustment of the matter was reached, there was also another disputed debt to the national government, owing to the collapse in 1839 of a so-called Real Estate Bank of Arkansas, in which the state had invested more than $500,000 paid to it by the United States in exchange for Arkansas bonds to be held as an investment for the Smithsonian Institution, on which bonds the state defaulted after 1839.
- During these years Venezuela had been pursuing the dangerous policy of granting interest guarantees on the construction of railways by foreign corporations, which not only brought the government into conflict with them on account of defaulted payments, but also through disputed interpretations of contracts and alleged arbitrary acts on the part of government officials.