Defamed sentence example
- Rich's suit claimed that Ashley defamed his character by going on a Florida radio show and publicly, falsely accusing him of striking Ashley, which Rich maintains he never did.
- With Mr Galloway sitting in front of him, the judge said the MP had been seriously defamed.
- defamed in this way.
- The Deane the next day after, made an eloquent oration, wherein hee openly disgraced, and defamed hym.
- The queen was defamed, that he that was called the prince was not the kings son, but a bastard gotten in adultery.Advertisement
- However with criminal libel publication to the person defamed is sufficient.