Defame sentence example
- The quarrel of father and son was political only, though it is probable that the Beauforts had discussed the abdication of Henry IV., and their opponents certainly endeavoured to defame the prince.
- If the board begins swearing at participants, counting down backward or attempting to defame a person's spiritual belief, it is being likely being controlled by a demon.
- defame the memory of the dead.
- defame any religion, race, nation, gender, or sexual orientation.
- defame been arrested apparently for " defaming the dead.Advertisement
- defame people.
- Oh wait, I live in Britain, not Texas please do not defame Texas.
- Our defamation laws are tricky and, uh, a little unfair but you ca n't defame the dead.