Deeside sentence example
- His father was minister of the place for fifty years, and traced his descent from a long line of Presbyterian ministers on Deeside.
- It is the terminus of the Deeside railway and the station for Balmoral, 9 m.
- headline act Beluga from Deeside showed they are extremely competent musicians.
- We use a local framer in Royal Deeside, who is a member of The Fine Art Guild.
- fritillary colonies in Grampian occur in Deeside upstream of Banchory.Advertisement
- And wildlife experts hit out earlier this month after the death by poisoning of a rare golden eagle in Royal Deeside was revealed.
- After being released from a prison hulk in the Thames he returned to Deeside.
- tented village / Camp site at Ballater, Deeside.
- Family holidays in Cornwall. map Deeside Camping Tented village / Camp site at Ballater, Deeside.