Deep-state sentence example
- Conversations surrounding the deep state in U.S. government have increased during the Trump presidency.
- The deep state theory of a corrupt shadow government is a point of major contention on both sides of the political aisle.
- Critics and skeptics point toward the lack of hard evidence supporting the possible existence of the deep state in US politics.
- Because officials can hold powerful positions that outlast presidencies and shifts in Congress, the deep state can exert its influence over a much longer period of time.
- It is unclear whether the deep state operates as a single, cohesive entity or as several, interrelated segments within government agencies.Advertisement
- The deep state appears to consist of elements in both the private and the public sector intent on furthering their own political agenda.
- The Office of the President may be seen as the highest office in the land, but even it is not immune to what the deep state can do.
- Concerns over the deep state are particularly relevant as they pertain to the relationship between the defense industry and the country’s military.
- The notion of the deep state and its potential dangers to democracy is not new, having been discussed as early as the 1960s.
- The deep state may be acting as a quiet resistance against the President’s agenda.Advertisement
- The knowledge was revived by Swami Brahmanada Saraswati and is a technique that effortlessly brings a deep state of inner peace to the mind.
- At first, because you're in such a deep state of rest, it will be difficult to talk, but eventually you'll be able to communicate with your therapist and describe what you're seeing and experiencing.
- Yoga Nidra promotes a deep state of relaxation that some yogis believe is more restorative than sleep.
- Between the Deep State and fake news, the President has pointed toward many challenges he has faced during his term in office.