Deep south sentence example
- In the deep south they were vilified as " outside agitators ", as tho they had no business to be there.
- houseboat cruise Fine vegetarian cuisine Fascinating journey through Indias mystical deep south.
- teetering on the tacky side, this theme bar would be more at home in Disneyland than in the deep south.
- Teetering on the tacky side, this theme bar would be more at home in Disneyland than in the deep south.
- Outdoor Locations: Perhaps you got married during the winter in the Midwest and now live in the deep South.Advertisement
- The Mississippi Queen cruises the Mississippi River during the warmer months of the year, offering travelers a different way to experience the Deep South and the Heartland states.
- For gardeners in the deep south or zones 8 through 11, there may even be a winter season.
- Laser hair removal in the deep South is more than just a fad: successfully done, it relieves a great cosmetic burden from individuals, freeing them to enjoy the warm weather and sun without fear of unslightly and unwanted hair.
- In the UK, the band is seen as ultra cool and hip and as embodying some kind of mysterious Deep South gothic persona - Deliverance in drain pipe jeans and thrift shop cool t-shirts.
- The family travelled throughout the Deep South following their father who preached at various revivals and churches.Advertisement
- All the states in the deep south and a few up north; Michigan, Pennsylvania and Indiana.
- Maldives - Click here for more details Liveaboards covering atolls from the far north to the deep South.
- Once you get used to the rather shrill deep south accent of Maggie, the play becomes easier to follow.