Deep-pockets sentence example
- The original Tiffany lamps were enormously popular at the time, and they are hard to come by now, unless you have very deep pockets.
- Enlarged tonsils may have deep pockets (crypts) containing dead tissue (necrotic debris).
- The trench coat is belted and has deep pockets.
- Get one with deep pockets and terrycloth trim if you will be wearing your robe regularly after the shower, and don't forget that if you get a light color, it will be rendered see-through when it gets wet.
- Look for solid patterns with deep pockets and a wide sash for cinching.Advertisement
- Spa robes: Spa robes are long with wide sleeves and deep pockets.
- Saks Fifth Avenue carries high-end robes that cost a little more but have nice features like self-tying sashes and deep pockets.
- If you have deep pockets and sell nuclear rockets You're a friend of my family.