Deep-fry sentence example
- deep-fry big pot she put three lumps of lard, which she then deep-fried in lard.
- deep-fry in hot oil until crisp and golden.
- deep-fry side are two deep-fried balls of delicate tofu.
- In the Southern United States they deep fry steak cutlets like they deep fry chicken-until golden brown.
- In Korea and Japan, they deep fry steak strips and add them to a plate of rice and vegetables.Advertisement
- After the rust is removed and the pan is rinsed and dried you are free to use the pan if you want to deep fry food in it.
- It imparts flavor and helps the meat retain moisture through the cooking process, whether you choose to roast it or deep fry it.