Deep color sentence example
- sanguine temperament was disclosed in the deep color of his cheeks.
- His sanguine temperament was disclosed in the deep color of his cheeks.
- Choose from red, white, black or any other bright or deep color.
- Walnut has a deep color and luster that is different from other species of wood, and which cannot be truly reproduced through stain.
- If you line your eye with a black liner on the top of your lid, try using that dark deep color to smoke out the liner.Advertisement
- Classic red lips are stunning with almost any color dress (save for a few obvious hues, like pink), but remember that a deep color will require some upkeep and maintenance throughout the night.
- I don't really need a whole lot of lengthening and thickening for my lashes, so I will keep it around for its long-lasting deep color.
- Remember to keep the deep color at the crease line.
- When applied in interval doses, a deep color can be achieved, mimicking a natural sun-kissed tan.
- Fresh beets feel hard and firm, the stems look strong, and the leaves are shiny, with deep color.Advertisement
- Pansies add a pop of deep color to a cake with white frosting, and aside from painting the middle, they don't require too much detail work.
- Dark gemstones such as onyx and jade look particularly good with the deep color of the stone contrasting with the cool white of the silver.
- Try them with a pencil skirt in a deep color.