Deducts sentence example
- At harvest-time the produce is placed in the barns of the lessor, who first deducts 25% as premium, then 16% for battiteria (the difference between corn before and after winnowing), then deducts a proportion for rent and subsidies, so that the portion retained by the actual tiller of the soil is extremely meagre.
- In the case of joint-stock companies the company pays the state, and deducts the amount from the individual owners of stocks and shares out of whose incomes the amount comes.
- Once the show is over, Roy Jones deducts their recording fees and expenses from the entry fees, and gives the host kennel club a check for the rest of the proceeds from the show.
- To qualify for benefits, an individual must be working for an employer who deducts unemployment insurance premiums from his or her pay check.
- Saxon Express is a monthly draft service that automatically deducts your mortgage payment from a checking or savings account.Advertisement