Dedicates sentence example
- The company dedicates the majority of its land to the production of fruits (including citrus ), coffee and vegetables.
- He held the office of secretary (magister memoriae) at Constantinople, accompanied Julian on his expedition against the Persians (363), and was alive during the reign of Valens (364-378), to whom he dedicates his history.
- A marble bull; in front of the basin, bore an inscription saying that Herodes dedicates the whole to Zeus, in the name of his wife, Annia Regilla.
- It is possible, but by no means certain, that he was the Theodosius to whom Avianus dedicates his fables.
- Iceland, meanwhile, temporarily abandons its maritime pretensions and instead dedicates itself to producing highly-talented elfin chanteuse Bjork.Advertisement
- It rejects the idea that the religious person who dedicates his life to God should remain single.
- She is a lifelong supporter of animal welfare charities and has begun some of her own, and she dedicates much of her time and money to these causes.
- This organization dedicates itself to the support and development of emerging screenwriters and directors.
- A nonprofit needs to identify where money comes from, how much of it is spent on operating costs and the amount it dedicates to its cause.
- Friends Lily Rafti and Sulaika Zarrouk are the force behind Felix Rey, a company that dedicates itself to the "stylish gal-around-town".Advertisement
- Andersson also dedicates himself to a variety of charity organizations for breast cancer and animal welfare.