Decry sentence example
- All, or almost all, the clever young men of the brilliant generation of 1830 passed under his influence; and, while he pleased the Romanticists by his frank appreciation of the beauties of English, German, Italian and Spanish poetry, he had not the least inclination to decry the classics - either the classics proper of Greece and Rome or the so-called classics of France.
- decry the lack of technique in free verse and in free verse criticism.
- decry the idea of blogging, think of how it could be relevant to the success of your business.
- I do not decry that I am a expert scientist.
- I get angry when I see right wing moralists, like some here tonight, decry our relationships.Advertisement
- As headlines decry the state of American education, there are plenty of volunteers who step up to the plate and help by tutoring, teaching or mentoring young people.
- The simple system of rural economy is entirely based upon the dealings of this man, whom it is the fashion sometimes to decry as a usurer, but who is really the one thrifty person among an improvident population.
- decry the fact that some American intellectuals no longer believe in America's role of defending the West.
- decry most attempts to regulate them as an attack on freedom of expression.
- fashionable to decry all legends and deny all tradition.Advertisement
- Animal activists decry this practice as unfair treatment of animals and demand that the shows be stopped in their tracks.
- Purists may decry The Go-Gos' courting of the mainstream but it is hard to quibble with the success.
- Despite the fact that many people complain about reality television and decry its existence, the genre continues to expand.
- Contemptuous of the voting public, our politicians are largely responsible for creating the cynicism that they now decry.
- decry extra step we then reviewed decried in newsweek that provides us.Advertisement
- However, the tide is changing, and while the common theory is that two parents are still better than one parent, psychologists and other professionals are starting to decry the all or nothing generalization.
- Even though we now have a standardized video games rating system, there are still individuals like Jack Thompson who decry the violence and mature themes found in many video games.
- Handel was appreciated in Dublin at a time when it was still the fashion to decry him in London.