Decried sentence example
- But the writer now ceased to be decried, persecuted and proscribed, and his book was seized as the expression of that new current of opinion in Europe which the more recent events of the Revolution had slowly set flowing.
- Franklin as a scientist 5 and as an inventor has been decried by experts as an amateur and a dabbler; but it should be remembered that it was always his hope to retire from public life and devote himself to science.
- It appeared, and soon its author was more lauded and decried than any other thinker of his time; but the first effect of its publication was to sever his connexion with the exiled royalist party, and to throw him for protection on the revolutionary Government.
- "What shall be said," he added, "of the state of things, when it is remembered that the writer is a man decried, persecuted and proscribed; not being much valued even by his own party, and by half the nation considered as little better than an ingenious madman?"
- decryability to powered by a decried bennett compared piece of uranium.Advertisement
- decryting there, all offended like pre-menstrual teenage girls we decried the sorry state of regeneration Liverpool and put the world to rights.
- decryessence he decried what Google are doing as a waste of time.
- decryre is the party in opposition that has not been decried as communistic by its opponents in power?
- decrydiff's fans have often decried higher division opponents who rest key players and their fans for not supporting these matches.
- decryt is the dictatorship so much decried, particularly by those who today dictate for capitalism.Advertisement
- decry extra step we then reviewed decried in newsweek that provides us.
- embryology authority have been decried by SPUC.
- An ability to powered by a decried Bennett compared piece of uranium.