Decoys sentence example
- Decoys were once numerous in the undrained state of the Fens.
- boscas; but there is no doubt that by far the greater number of those that are taken in decoys, or are shot, during the autumn and winter are of foreign origin.
- These plants are commonly referred to as trap plants or decoys.
- augmentation systems as well as a MDI system decoys or special mission payloads.
- decoys strategically placed at the waters edge.Advertisement
- Shooting from a hide often involves taking shots at birds approaching the decoys at or near ground level.
- I include decoys of these other species in my decoy spread just in case some of them show up.
- The remaining Alloy Surfaces operation, which manufactures special material decoys, is a core business of the Group.
- Alloy Surfaces ' strong growth has continued and it is now the largest supplier of expendable decoys in the world.
- Hunt wildfowl long enough, and you will end up with a few decoys that rattle.Advertisement
- To ensure realism, the decoys utilize appropriate paintwork to define important features thereby improving the overall fidelity.
- When they are hunting divers hunters usually rely on large numbers of decoys to attract the ducks.
- Yet still other plants are added the garden to act as decoys or lures, keeping insects away from more desirable plants.
- You can also bury items to act as both fun bonus prizes, and additional decoys.