Decoy sentence example
- Many are caught by means of female elephants previously tamed, and trained to decoy males into the snares.
- Many are caught by means of female elephants previously tamed, and trained to decoy males into the snares prepared for subjecting them to captivity.
- This was the location of a Q site decoy aerodrome for Methwold.
- When infra-red homing is used decoy hot sources may be used to deflect the incoming weapon.
- I include decoys of these other species in my decoy spread just in case some of them show up.Advertisement
- This is why you wouldn't want to carve a duck decoy holding its head way up.
- Pages about related topics Some photos I took of a World War II bombing decoy near Kingston upon Hull.
- Currently I've been working on a blind that entirely hides my shape under a huge goose decoy.
- T here were two distinct decoy sites occupying the same location.
- Regulated expression and release of the IL-1 decoy receptor in human mononuclear phagocytes.Advertisement
- The gunboats Beacon, Bittern, Condor, Cygnet and Decoy were to keep out of fire at first and seek opportunities of engaging the Meks batteries.
- The Condor, followed by the Beacon, Bittern and Decoy, engaged Fort Marabout soon after 8 A.M.
- On the other hand, maybe Mertz figured she'd make a great decoy.
- On a stretch of land, near the shoreline of the Mersey, is located a duck decoy dating from the 17th century.
- Once they have been hunted for 2 to 3 days they become decoy, call and flag shy.Advertisement
- Since leaving Doctor Who, Tennant voiced a character in How to Train Your Dragon, filmed a pilot for NBC and roles in the remake of Fright Night, Decoy Bride and The Pirates!