Decoupled sentence example
- decoupled from emotionality, trust becomes a security code, a bond a secure server.
- decoupled from production.
- In short, how can economic growth be decoupled from growth in emissions?
- decoupled from the soil by the isolators.
- decoupled from the rest of the standard.Advertisement
- decoupled from the moisture source at the surface.
- Computer-based commercial transactions are essentially decoupled from emotionality, trust becomes a security code, a bond a secure server.
- The Committee shares the concerns of some witnesses that these payments might not be completely decoupled in all Member States.
- Partially decoupled payments lead to the continuation of a partially distorted market.
- This procedure has no severe consequences since the details of low-energy theories are largely decoupled from higher energy processes.Advertisement
- Since the cathode resistor is not decoupled, 100 per cent voltage negative feedback is applied between output and input.
- decoupled farm payments system.
- Yet at the very moment when they should be decoupled, sanctimonious nitwits are calling for a return to morals based on superstition.