Decorated style sentence example
- The ancient church of St Edward the Confessor was replaced in 1850 by a structure in Decorated style.
- In Church Street is the ancient parish church of St Mary, largely restored, but still bearing the stamp of antiquity; opposite to it stands a new church in Decorated style by Sir Gilbert Scott.
- The church is in transitional Decorated style.
- 1255), and about the close of the century the eastern portion of the choir was rebuilt in the Decorated style.
- Coity church, dating from the 14th century, is a fine cruciform building with central embattled tower in Early Decorated style.Advertisement
- The market hall (1880) surmounted by a clock-tower is in geometrical Decorated style.
- mid-Victorian church based on the 14th century decorated style.
- The remains of the choir and south transept disclose rich work of the Decorated style.
- Cuffs: The cuffs of Plains' moccasins were not typically decorated, the hide instead peeking out and creating great contrast to the rest of the shoe's more decorated style.